Geekly Toys & Games
- B-EX, B the Flying Car, B GO Beyond
- Riding on street Car tracks — This looks like fun!
- Put a train horn on a bike and confuse everyone
- Rugged POD | Imagination is more important than knowledge — Open Hardware project for running waterproof, weather hardened servers without a data center
- Read one sailor’s incredible response to ‘What’s the laziest thing you’ve ever done?’ – Tactical Sh*t — Possibly NSFW (language)
- 34 CSS Puns That’ll Make You Laugh, Even If You Aren’t A Web Designer
- 10,000-Year-Old Stone Tool Site Discovered in Suburban Seattle
- Megalithic Site Discovered In Russia:
On Mount Shoria in southern Siberia, researchers have found an absolutely massive wall of granite stones. Some of these gigantic granite stones are estimated to weigh more than 3,000 tons, and as you will see below, many of them were cut “with flat surfaces, right angles, and sharp corners.” Nothing of this magnitude has ever been discovered before. The largest stone found at the megalithic ruins at Baalbek, Lebanon is less than 1,500 tons.
- NASA confirms ocean on Jupiter moon, raising prospects for life
- Aurora shift confirms Ganymede’s ocean
- Dockerfile example how to compile libcurl for Android inside Docker container
- larsks/dockerize — Dockerize will pack up your dynamically linked ELF binaries and all their dependencies and turn them into a Docker image.
- Using Overlay file system with Docker on Ubuntu
- How to Manage and Use LVM (Logical Volume Management) in Ubuntu
- Setup and use the Logical Volume Manager (LVM) on Debian
- LVM and UUID
Site of the Week
Unicornfree with Amy Hoy: Creating And Selling Your Own Products — I’ve been reading what Amy has to say for at least eight years; she really has a lot to offer. I started first reading her blog on slash7 and followed as she migrated to Unicorn Free and elsewhere. I am not quite at the point where I’m ready to build a product, but when I am, I know I’ll be glad for her lessons.