I realized I’d missed doing this, so… here we go again 😉
- ggreer/the_silver_searcher: A code-searching tool similar to ack, but faster.
- monochromegane/the_platinum_searcher: A code search tool similar to ack and the_silver_searcher(ag). It supports multi platforms and multi encodings.
- junegunn/fzf: A command-line fuzzy finder written in Go
- Lightworks: The professional editor for everyone
- Tabula: Extract Tables from PDFs
- Introducing Gizmo – The New York Times
- NYTimes/gizmo: A Microservice Toolkit from The New York Times
- Sarah Happy: shell script state machine
- Intro to Daru – Data Analysis in Ruby
- On DataFrame datatype in Ruby
- paulgoetze/weka-jruby: Machine Learning & Data Mining with JRuby
- tabulapdf/tabula-extractor – Ruby
- Introducing Guesstimate, a Spreadsheet for Things That Aren’t Certain